Sunday, July 17, 2011

Reversing my adoption but am already 19 years old?

When i was 7 years old both of my parents died in a hot air balloon accident. I was living with my grandmother at the time and my aunt and uncle wanted custody of me so they went to court..my grandma lost and i was adopted by my aunt and uncle. I was extremely unhappy about this i lost everything and had to move to a new state. I am now 19 years old. My aunt and uncle got divorced when i was 18 and i live with my uncle but had to endure emotional torture from my aunt up until that point for about 12 years. I have an annuity from the wrongful death suit and have enough money to last me the rest of my life very comfortably which my aunt has no control over or access to. My aunt has a borderline personality disorder and has been emotionally abusive to everyone in my family since i came here which is why my uncle divorced her and why i moved out and unfortunately my two cousins who became my siblings with the adoption cant move out because they are still dependent on her and one is a minor but they would if they could. My point is although she has no control over me anymore i have had it with her and i want to remove her from my life completely...if i could erase her from my memory i would but i can't. I am trying to do all that i can to get her out of my life...i want the adoption that happened when i was 7 removed i do not want any legal document to have her name on it saying she has any responsibility over me whatsoever. I do not want her listed as my emergency contact on ANYTHING at all. I would rather die than have her as the last person i ever see. I have never gotten a restraining order on anyone...i do not know how these work but if anyone could tell me what the process is i would appreciate it. I want her out of my life completely. I do not think emancipation would matter because i am over 18 the point is i want all of the legal documents reversed can anyone tell me what there is i can do? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment