Monday, July 18, 2011

Will my ex boyfriend come back?

I am so much in love with my ex who I have dated on and off for 3 years. When I first dated him, I knew it wasn't a good idea because he was a virgin and he had never had a girlfriend. He is 24 and I am 26. Not many people consider him a good looking guy but I consider myself a pretty girl. We even lived together for about a year. In the 3 years of us dating, he has broken up with me about 4 times and some of those times told me he didn't think he loved me anymore. But he would always come back. One time it was over a month, one time it was a week. And he would always tell me that he realized he loved me too much to end things. He wasn't a cheater, but he did lie about a lot of small things, and I would constantly try and talk to him about it, but he would always get really angry and I would always end up crying my eyes out. There were a lot of times that he would leave me for the night because we would get in an argument and it really hurt me. I am the type of person who wants to work things out with the one I love and talk about things, but he always would turn away from me. Besides the arguments, we had a lot of good times together also. There were so many things we did together for fun and we loved to go to the gym together and go out with friends together. The last time he broke up with me, I was devastated. I wanted us to stay together and work things out. But he told me he didn't love me and wasn't allowing himself to love me. So we kept hanging out all the time like we were still dating but when I would tell him I loved him, he said he wasn't ready to say it again yet. We kept spending time together and he would be loving towards me like we were together. But then we had another argument 2 nights ago. He said that everything is my fault and that I just don't work for him. I sat there and cried my eyes out and he said that we have to end this. And then he stopped talking to me again. I am hurting so bad because I am so much in love with him and I don't understand how he can just stop loving me. He is even going out and having a good time while i'm sitting at home crying. Will he ever want me back like he did so many times before or is he happy without me? Will he regret his decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment