Friday, July 15, 2011

I KILLED HIM ? should i go to the funeral ?

i am 21 y/o i was with my bf for 4 years he was madly inlove wid me. i wasn't but i couldn't break up cz i couldn't break his heart . but after 7th time he cheated on me i got enough , and he was crying and begging and i just was the biggest ******* ****** jerk on this planet and pushed him away , he got so angry and he beat the crap out of me i was bleeding i told him i hated him and been contemplating breaking up for months, he just got that look in his face and left ............. he shot himself going 120mph on the highway ! and its all my fault his friend texted me saying " nice work " should i go to the funeral ? they are w8tin for his bro who is in U.S to come i have been crying for 5 days i need help should i go ?.....his parents don't know he is gay and i am 21 and he is 25 would they suspect cz we hung out alooot

No comments:

Post a Comment