Thursday, July 14, 2011

Please help. Is my girlfriend at fault? Am I wrong for this? idk?

Me and my gf whom i love with all my heart got back together after a 5 month breakup. To make a long story short, she break up with me bc she took upon everyone's opinions and thoughts about me instead of listening to what she really wants. Now she has spend time with me, but not enough, she has never cheated on me and Ive never cheated on her as well . She just have trouble coming to see me because she doesnt have a car and neither do I. I know she works and goes to school, but not all the time, but I get frustrated with her because there's an excuse. I dont mean to call her a teenager but she doesnt make an effort to come see me at my house. I always have to come see her where she's at. She doesnt have a car and neither do I, but I manage to come see her when I can. I dont want sex from her, I want a relationship with her because I truly love her and care about her. I wanna be with her. It stresses me out when this happens. I dont want to break up with her, because I want her in my life, Im trying to make it enjoyable so we could see each other more.

No comments:

Post a Comment