Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Which Shoe is better?

I am looking for a shoe that I can play basketball in, isn't too pricy, like at the 40-70$ range, and i can also walk around comfortably in. I looked online at a bunch of shoes. Most of which i didn't think looked good. I did manage to zoom in on 2 shoes in particular. They are both under armour. One is the Under Armour Micro G Fly and the other is the Micro G Blur. I don't know what the difference is! they both come in black and red which is what i want. the micro G fly is 10$ more expensive. at least on finish line.com it is. is there a particular reason why? I just want to know which one is better for my purposes. I also looked at this shoe. The nike air max full court basketball shoe.the only thing is, i have had nike's like this before and sometimes water gets stuck in the heel of the shoes and it squeaks.....will that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment