Friday, July 15, 2011

What is the fastest, cheapest , least painfull way to kill yourself?

I am not depressed. I WAS depressed. I got over it. I just don't have any interest in life. and I don't think I will ever be able to get a job and I don't know how I am going to survive when my mother kicks me out in a few weeks because she's moving to a a smaller place and doesnt want me any more. I have no freinds , no love. Im not sure I even remember how to love or if i ever knew. I dont want anything and if I did I am not capable of getting it. I cant handle pain. Ive tried chocking myself but I dont have the will power to go through with it untill I black out. I dont have any money because if I did i wouldnt be having this problem. I think man kind is inherently black and evil any ways and Im just tired of life but dont know how to comfortably take it away - or at least do so in a manner I cant **** up. help? if you want a clean conscience just know I talk about and read about suicide all the time, its not amazingly likely I'll go through with it. I just want the ability to do it right and not end up a cripple and have my poor mother have to pay (some how) for me to be hospitalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment